Monday 12 January 2015

Tad Lo

Tad Lo is perhaps the most popular spot round the Bolaven Plateau so, given we were rather late leaving Katu homestay and that Viv,s tummy was out of sorts, we cycled only 28kms to Tad Lo. We got a small cabin each at Tim's - mine was sloping backwards but I did not fall out of bed - and took a stroll.
The most eye-catching fact of these villages is that animals and poultry roam everywhere, all so peacefully I had thought. But then I saw this grunter pushing its snout along the ground and hoovering all in front of it, heading towards a hen and its tiny chicken. As the hen flapped its wings in the pig's face, I took the photo. But when I lowered the camera the chick was gone.
We met up again with Richard here, a Swiss guy we met at Katu whose English was better than ours. He is on a motorbike, spending 12 months travelling around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment